Friday 24 September 2010

Headings For Magazine

 This is the first page of designs I did for the Heading for my magazine. I tried a variety of different fonts, sizes and colours to come up with come good ideas.
 I then narrowed my first page down into 10 different designs that i kind of liked, and would see being the heading for my magazine. They are all very different, but all had something about them that caught my eye.
This was my last lot of designs, and I picked the two designs that i really liked the look of. I then changed them around a bit, using some of the idea's from my other pages to try and get the perfect design. I eventually came out with the design I best like the look of, which is shown at the bottom. I like the colour of the background, as it is eye catchy, but is not too bold and birght. I used the same font I used on the second from the top, and then made the outline of the words thicker so that it is easier to read, but still looks interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment