Tuesday 23 November 2010

Final Magazine- Contents Page


This is my final design for my contents page. Once again i have followed the rules of thirds, to keep things equal. For my title, i have made it the same colour as the jumper on the picture of my model, so that it all links together. The second picture i have used has been circled to make the page more interesting and to make it different. I have used the colour black for my text, as it is easy to read and also partially links to the pictures. I am not too sure about this contents page, as I was not sure what to put on this page or how to make it look even.

This is my new and improved version. I have made the text into a thinner line, so that is applies to the rules of thirds more. I also moved the text to the other side so that I could have the photo of my model facing inwards, therefore introducing the reader into the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment