Thursday 18 November 2010

Final Magazine- Front Cover




This is the final design for the front cover of my magazine. I have used the rule of thirds so that everything looks equal, however because my photograph does not follow the rule of thirds i have to change some of it around. I tried to keep to a limited amount of colours,as if there are too many colour it gets confusing, so i stuck with white from the top, gold from the racket, purple from the jumper and black from the trousers/shoes. All of the text is linked to what is mentioned in the context page, just like the photograph.




This is my improved version, and very final. I removed some of the text, as it appeared too busy, it is easier to focus, when there is less things present.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very strong start in the course for you. Build on the knowledge you have acquired for this section and place demands upon yourself as a result when preparing for the music magazine work.

    ReplyDelete