Monday 7 February 2011

Peer Feedback

During class, we did a critique session, where we walked round the class and looked at eachothers magazines. We had to pick out so magazines that we thought really stood out and were effective, and then pick one individual magazine and take a closer look. We had to say what we thought was successful, something that could be improved, what we thought was the target audience, and how much the research fit with the magazine.

The person who was looking at my magazine was priscilla. Her feedback was that she loved it and thought it was perfect and that it "just worked". Also, she felt that nothing needed to be changed. However, she felt that the photo could be clearer, which I already felt.

She thought that my target audience was for young girls/ teenagers between 11-21, which was practically correct.

Lastly, she thought that my magazine research matched well with my magazine, expect from the Shakira magazine, as it was based on the black and white idea.

In the whole class discussion, I got some additional comments, saying that they liked my colour theme, the font, and how the background colour matches the other colours I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment