Sunday 6 February 2011

Editing The Front Cover

The feedback I recieved for my magazine was mostly good, however I did get a few points, on which I will be changing and showing on this post.

Firstly, people felt that my background should be a different colour, that fit with the magazine. They suggested a greenish colour to match the font and the colour of my models eyes and jewellery. I used the magic wand tool to select the background. I then clicked Image, adjustments then colour balance. This is where I changed it so that it was more green.


In addition, my peers felt that the barcode was too big, and that it should be smaller so that I could change the writing above it and make it bigger. I could not change the size of the barcode, therefore I had to delete it and replace it with a smaller one.


I have also decided to change the colour of the banner at the bottom of the magazine, as I felt that there were too many colours involved with the magazine, so I changed it to the green colour that I used for some of my text.

I then moved on to change the font of the title and the fonts around the page to make them more focused, and give the similar idea. I downloaded the font "Heartquake" from http://www.dafont.com/ to test as a font for my title, and I decided I liked it. I also change the font to black as it made the title more visible. I also changed the text down the right hand side to the font "birth of a hero" like the other text on my page, so that it matches more.






















My magazine font cover now looks like this:


No comments:

Post a Comment