Monday 10 January 2011

Font Research

Here are a few different fonts that I like for being the Title of my magazine. I have decided to stay with the colour of it being black, as it fits with the theme of my magazine.

I really like this font, because even though it is just bold and black, the eroded effect adds interest to it, and makes it more appropriate for a rocky magazine.
I do not like this one as much, however i like the glittery effect, as it creates the feeling of showbiz and celebirty, which is the idea of the magazine.

I like this font, because of the little flowerly patterns at the side- which give a quite girly and feminine feel to, which the magazine would be targeted to a move feminine audience.
This font is quite playful, which makes me like it, however it is not very eye catching and does not really stand out- which is what we want for a magazine; for it to stand out from the rest.

This font is slightly different to the previous ones, in the way that the letters are much thinner. It has an eroded effect, which i like and once again gives a rocky feel.

Conclusion
After carefully considering the font, and asking some of my peers, I have come to the descion to use Font 5. The font is not too bold, but is still eye-catching, due to its interesting eroded effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment