Thursday 27 January 2011

Second Photoshoot

To start my second photoshoot, I began simple. I decided to stick with the theme of my model wearing all black, as this is what I originally researched at the beginning. I made her wear very bold and statement jewellery- as I wanted to make the image more interesting, as she is wearing very simple clothing. I started with small silver jewellery, but decided to go one step further and changed it to a large white beaded necklace. In addition, for my second photoshoot I moved to a different room with a whiter wall, so that everything appeared more brigher, and I also used the flash on the camera.

make avatar

I then decided to add some props. For my first prop I chose a clock, as I had decided that for my front cover I was going to use the quote "Its my time to shine!" - and I felt that the clock played in nicley with this. I had used this prop in my first photoshoot, however the two photographs I did were not perfect, as the flash was shining in the camera. Therefore, for this one I had to ensure that this did not happen.

make avatar

I went on to use two more props- a staw hat and a guitar. I used the guitar, as the magazine is a music one, and I wanted to give my artist the feeling of a soulful music artist. The hat was experimental object, but I liked the photo's as it give it quite and quirky and young edge to the images.

make a gif

Lastly, I removed the props and decided to work with what she was wearing. I did a few shots of her pulling up her collar to give quite a moody feel to the shot- which is what I was aiming for in most of them. I then made my model put on the white beads again and work with them. We trired a few shots of her looking through the beads- this was quite hard to get right, but was an interesting idea to do.
animated gif maker

1 comment:

  1. Can you please post some commentary about these shots?

    ReplyDelete