Monday 17 January 2011

Magazine Name ideas.

For the name of my magazine i chose names that mostly relate to music, for example "Insight", it gives the impression that the magazine gives you a look (insight) into the music world. I came up with 3, these are:
  • Absolute
  • Insight
  • Inherit
I then visited the website http://www.dafont.com/ which is where i chose my font from and put these names into it, to see which one looks best.




I like all three of these names, even though my most preferable is "INSIGHT" as it gives the idea of the magazine being an insight into the music world. However, there is a magazine already with this name, but is based on life and leisure not music- therefore i could still consider using this.

To make the dont a bit larger and make them more easy to read, I considered putting a gap between each letter.





After carefully analysying and asking my peers what title is best, i have decided to go with"Absolute." Firstly, because "Insight" is already a magazine name, and "Inherit" comes out quite straight and bland with the type of font I am using.

CHOSEN TITLE



1 comment:

  1. Is this all the font research you have? I thought you had done more than this.

    ReplyDelete