Monday 14 March 2011

Changes to Contents Page

The first change I made to my contents page was to edit some of the text. I removed or changed some of the words so that most of the words were on the same line, and there was none on a line of their own. This provided more room, and ensured that the text did not look to bunched together.

Next I changed the order of the photographs. From feedback I received I put the picture of my model at the top, and the additional photo I took at the bottom. This way the whole page looks much more finished, and the model does not look like there is a huge block on top of her. It also fits as I have the colour green/ blue at the top of my page, and now I have it at the bottom.




MY CONTENTS PAGE NOW LOOKS LIKE THIS:

1 comment:

  1. Can you please create a single web page that presents your final products so it is nice and easy for the evaluator to see?

    ReplyDelete